We have introduced additional measures to ensure patients and staff stay safe.
In these unprecedented times, Lakeside Dental Studio prioritizes the safety and well-being of staff and patients alike. Please rest assured that we are doing all that we can to ensure that everyone is safe and well.
Patients are being asked to inform us at least 24 hours in advance if they are awaiting COVID-19 test results, have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case, have recently travelled to a hotspot, or have any of the following symptoms:
Fever / Cough / Sore throat / Shortness of breath.
We would like to highlight the extra precautions that we have implemented:
- Lakeside Dental Studio is registered as a Covid-Safe business.
- Our staff follow strict sterilization and infection control protocols.
- All patients will be contacted prior to their appointments for Covid-19 screening.
- Hand sanitiser is available to all patients upon arrival.
- Social distancing measures have been introduced in the reception and waiting areas.
- All toys, magazines and books have been removed from our waiting areas.
- If any of our staff members develop any COVID-19 symptoms, they are instructed not to attend work and to have a COVID-19 test.
When you visit Lakeside Dental Studio, you can have peace of mind knowing that significant health precautions are being taken to ensure your safety.
Contact us to find out more
(02) 4971 3366
Smile Now, Pay Later with % Interest Payment Plan Available